Tuesday, October 30, 2007

it's good to be in athens.

After what was probably the best fall break of all time, it really is good to be back in athens! I still can't really believe that football game saturday but am so glad to be here with all of the amazing energy and pride I think we all have right now. It is kind of weird to know that was most likely my last time going to St. Simons for GA/FL but we really made the most of it and had a blast!

I am still no closer to figuring out next year but am just in love with this place and the people around me and look forward to sharing everything on here once I do have an idea of where I will be and what I will be doing. In the meantime, I plan to really take time away from school and stress and just focus on knowing people and loving people. It's funny, I think I thought that since I had been here so long already that I had met all the people who would be my greatest friends but I was SO wrong. I constantly meet new people who teach me how to be a better person, which I believe is our purpose right now. College is for becoming a better person and taking a little bit of everyone you meet along the way, both the good and the bad. I can't even believe what a difference four years can make in your life. I have changed so much since freshman year and have learned more than I ever imagined about how to relate best to people and how to look at myself in different ways as well. I have a lot more to learn, though.

Since I don't really have a whole lot more to say abouot life, I just want to give a shout out to anyone who reads this to please please vote for the University of Georgia Hero Olympics on www.grablifegivelife.com so we can hopefully win some money for a great cause! We are in the top 5 right now and need to stay there so help me out- it only takes 10 seconds! Thanks and sorry for the advertising ;)
-Peace-

No comments: