Tuesday, April 10, 2007

so little time...

i really can't believe how few weeks of school we have left....and how MUCH will fit into all of them. School is pretty much kicking my butt right now but that's ok it will be over soon and then I will be on my way to London. Yup, that's right my dream of finally living there will come true this summer when I'm doing an internship and also traveling down to Cadiz,Spain-where i was last year- :) to see annie. life really doesn't get much better than that! luckily i have all that to look forward to while i'm struggling to like/pass school.

A little shameless plug for HERO- my committee is putting on a percentage night at JR's downtown wednesday night so if you are in athens, please come upstairs and help us out! I'll be there so you should definitely come...

It was so great to go home for Easter this weekend and hang out with the whole family. I seriously have the most generous parents anyone could ask for and am really really grateful to them. lisa and i also decided she is coming to stay here this weekend! yay! i'm so pumped for her to come on a non-football weekend and see the greatest place ever where she will be next year- crazy.... makes me feel pretty old....

well that's it for now- more thoughts on life later... ;)

No comments: