Sunday, April 29, 2007

high strung?? not me....

i can't even believe how stressed out i have been and how much i have let school get to me. i like to think that most of the time i manage my stress and don't take it out on other people but clearly lately that has not been the case. I have been living and breathing projects and tests and i am sooo over it. i really think sometimes i should just take my own advice and let it go! i mean if you read my posts from a couple weeks ago, i said i was "getting perspective" and realizing what was important. then one bad week comes along and i throw that all out the window and get all high strung. not cool, bonnie.

i did get to be a little social this weekend though and went to twilight and then renee's videopalooza party to see the video from cadiz last year. made me sad to see all the places we went but it was sooo fun to hang out with everyone and we played an awesome/hilarious trivia game. twilight is always really fun too because athens just feels so full of energy and has the neatest atmosphere. i didn't see any cool crashes though so that was kind of sad...haha i am kinda morbid today i guess! oops.

well today is kind of a short post because, like i said, i have no life right now outside of school so not much else is going on. sad day. look for more updates when i get my life back...

No comments: